ABOUT THIS SITE:
Like many women today, Kelly is multi-dimensional. She is passionate about fashion, food, fitness and travel to name a few things. She was born a fashion addict; starting at age 4, she refused to leave the house without a dress and a purse. In many cases she wore them with sneakers so she could still play with the other children. When it comes to food, she cooks many of her meals at home in order to source the purest ingredients while supporting local farmers in Union Square. Kelly also believes that travel is one of the greatest gifts that life has to offer. Her interest in other cultures sprouted at home by being immersed in two very distinct cultures. Kelly is half Irish and half Dominican and grew up bilingual. She went on to major in Italian and French while at NYU and got the travel bug while studying abroad in Florence, Italy. Kelly is on a spiritual journey and lives a life dedicated to being in the present moment. Every day she seeks to improve her relationship with her Self by always accepting who she is with gratitude and grace.
Kelly shares a Monday Mantra post every Monday. It is a quote that has provided Kelly with some inspiration. In her post she shares her interpretation of the quote and an intimate glimpse of any personal challenges. Thursdays are dedicated to a fashion post. Fashion posts tie to seasonality and the ever expanding world of fitness-fashion.
Kelly strongly believes that a healthy lifestyle is a true commitment to yourself. You have to nourish your body, mind and soul in order to unlock infinite potential. She hopes that KOREbyKelly will provide you with some inspiration and looks forward to any comments or questions that you would like to share.
KELLY AND FITNESS:
When it comes to fitness, Kelly maintains that multidimensional quality and loves to study different movement methods that inspire and challenge her as a student and a teacher. Recognizing that there is so much to learn and apply when it comes to movement, she keeps education at the forefront of her teaching. Learning from various teachers and philosophies allows her to truly create a unique experience that she is able to offer others. Through education, she is able to innovate and implement new tactics to keep her classes fresh and her approach distinct.
Kelly Finnegan is a 300+ Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Instructor. Her interest in yoga began when she was 16 years old and it was love at first back bend. She received her certification in Bari, Italy while spending a year living abroad in the Amalfi Coast in 2008. She completed a Hot Yoga Vinyasa training with Jimmy Barkan in Costa Rica April 2015. In June, she completed the first 75 hours towards her 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training Certification in Vinyasa Yoga. The most recent module focused on teaching levels, prenatal and teaching yoga in chairs.
Kelly spent 10 years working in digital media and hit every boutique fitness class in NYC during her spare time. She was exposed to many fitness methods but chose to study barre. She became a 40 Hour Barre Certified Instructor via Exhale. Their functional fitness method focuses on alignment and form which is highly complementary to her yogic roots. Kelly offers her own personal spin on this tried and true method.
Her dedication to form and functional fitness permeates through out all of her classes, she is known to be a stickler for form and alignment . Kelly is signed up for a class at her alma mater this fall called "The Art of Fitness" which focuses on exercise science: anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology.
Terms & Conditions: For Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Open to entrants worldwide. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. You must have access to the Internet to enter.
1. SPONSOR: KORE by Kelly LLC. (“Sponsor”)
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor and any company or entity providing any Prize to be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes (each a “Prize Provider”) and any of their owners, parents, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, and franchisees (collectively “Promotional Parties”) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in any Sweepstakes. All local laws and regulations apply.
3. GIVEAWAY PERIODS: The Giveaway shall begin at the launch of the promotion and end at the said time denoted on Instagram or YouTube pending the platform in which the Sweepstakes is being hosted. Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for each Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sponsor’s promotional page of choice i.e. Instagram or Youtube pending where that specific Sweepstakes is being hosted. On the said platform, follow the required “call to action” in order to be eligible to win. If you choose to enter using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. Limit of one entry per person. All terms and conditions of Instagram or YouTube apply. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Instagram or YouTube account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV), AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsor shall award one (1) winner (unless otherwise noted) the designated prize for that Giveaway Period. The estimated total ARV depends on the specific prize awarded for each individual Giveaway. The odds of winning any Sweepstakes will depend on the number of Entries submitted for that Sweepstakes. Each Entry shall be equally weighted.
6. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: Sponsor shall randomly draw one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries (a “Potential Winner”) at the end of each Sweepstakes Period. If your Entry is drawn, you will be deemed the potential winner of the Prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. AWARD OF PRIZE: If you are selected as a Potential Winner of a Sweepstakes, you will be notified via direct message within ten (10) business days of the close of the Sweepstakes Period (“Prize Notification”). To claim your Prize, you must reply to Sponsor within the time period indicated in your notification or Sponsor may select an alternative potential winner. Before awarding a Prize, Sponsor may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules and to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, and a tax acknowledgment form. You must execute and return all documents within ten (10) business days from the date it is sent to you or your Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that the Prize or Prize Notification is returned undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner. Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of your Prize, which will be mailed to the address you provided after notification of being a prize winner. The Prize or the right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. Local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility.
8. PRIVACY AND DATA COLLECTION. When you enter the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will collect certain information about you. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason, an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an Entry into a particular Sweepstakes, your sole remedy is to receive another Entry into a different Sweepstakes. If, for technical reasons, any particular Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
10. BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, PROMOTIONAL PARTIES, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. By entering a Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (iii) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Sweepstakes, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you.
11. GENERAL: These Official Rules are subject to and incorporated by reference within Sponsor’s Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and these Official Rules, the Official Rules take precedence but only in relation to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram or Youtube. You understand that any information you provide is provided to Sponsor. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding any Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. All rights reserved.
© 2015 KORE by Kelly LLC. All Rights Reserved. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor.